The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales Manager - Jo Malone in Austin, Texas
Beauty Sales Manager - Jo Malone
Looking for a dynamic leader to inspire success in others. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for investing in others and believe success is the only option, join us for the start of a rewarding career.
Jo Malone Beauty Sales Manager
Join a world of timeless luxury, bespoke scent and inspired individuals. Please email your resume to email@example.com with JM AUSTIN 508OR in the subject line.
Will coach and develop sales team to drive sales/business for Jo Malone.
Responsibilities for the Beauty Sales Manager:
• Drive retail sales at the store level.
• Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
• Develop a Special Events calendar and implement, along with merchandising objectives, with in-store selling teams.
• Sell company programs to store management and receive support for execution of our company Sales and Marketing and Events calendars.
• Recruit, train, motivate, and develop our people; our company's greatest asset.
• Educate our selling teams and account sales staff about the company's goals, visual merchandising directives and product knowledge.
• Provide direction to Jo Malone Stylists regarding company goals and objectives.
• Formally review job performance for all employees annually.
• Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to Beauty Advisors.
Job Qualifications Beauty Sales Manager:
• Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train.
• Good communication skills.
• Good visual merchandising skills.
• Proven ability to recruit.
• Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
• Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In these roles you would be employed by the Department Store not by Jo Malone. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for these positions.
Job Ref: MG 508OR