The Estee Lauder Companies Cosmetic Beaury Sales Estee Lauder Spa Specialist (CHARLOTTE) in Charlotte, North Carolina
Cosmetic Beaury Sales Estee Lauder Spa Specialist (CHARLOTTE)
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Specialist
PRINCIPLE OBJECTIVE: Part-time spa execution role that provides an Estee Lauder proprietary facial experience to high value consumers in mixed department store environments aligned to the Estee Lauder Sales and Service Expectations.
Sales & Service
• Represent the Estee Lauder purpose and standards:
• I AM Estee Lauder
• I BUILD relationships with my customers
• I ALLOW every customer to define her experience
• I TEACH women how to look and feel beautiful
• Deliver the Estee Lauder proprietary 30-minute facial experience with expertise, professionalism and excellence.
• Ensure counter booking of minimum 8 new/loyal customers per Spa Day to maximize sales opportunity.
• Lead pre-event meetings, calls with counter team to align on: Spa Event location, appointment bookings, event flow, team assignments, stock & set-up requirements.
• Follow and adhere to the Spa Checklist in pre-planning, communication with counter and execution.
• Utilize available tools which includes but is not limited to: Spa materials, Re-Nutriv booklets, Counter tools, education tools, event collateral, client registry cards, face charts etc.,
• Maintain all Spa support elements provided by New York in the best possible condition at all times.
• Achieve daily sales goal as assigned by Market Lead.
• Recap event dollars with supporting commentary at the close of each Spa Event to Market Lead.
• Represent the prestige brand image at all times:
o Wear professional all black attire or designer collection (where applicable)
o Maintain an aspirational skincare routine and look
o Wear Estee Lauder makeup of your choosing
o Maintain short, clean nails
o Maintain a groomed and clean overall appearance
o Refrain from wearing heavy fragrance, cologne during the Spa experience
• If new to Estee Lauder brand, attend a new hire Beautiful Start Seminar and completion of required onboarding.
• Attend a seasonal Learning Lab Training Seminar in both the Fall and Spring.
• Attend one 8-hour Re-Nutriv Spa Specialist Training. Compensation for non-event days determined by Market Lead to align with local labor laws.
• Complete an approximate 15-20 minimum spa facial practice hours.
• Following the successful completion of hours, receive certification by Suzanne Carr, Senior Lead Esthetician, North America.
• Attend a quarterly 30-60 minute Re-Nutriv Spa Specialist check-in conference call.
• Responsible to work agreed upon schedule provided by Market Lead/NYO.
• Required to arrive to every shift on time. In the event of an emergency, please contact your Market Lead. 24 hours notice is preferred where applicable.
• Submit out-of-pocket expenses incurred to Market Lead (when applicable). Reimbursement based on local market guidelines.
• Call in hours to voice response system by the Sunday of each week worked.
Licensed Esthetician in good standing in the state of employment. Proven sales and service experience a must. Must embody the prestige standard of Re-Nutriv in image and delivery. Able to cultivate strong relationships with retail stores, counter teams and brand executives. Must possess high level of responsibility and self-motivation to achieve sales goals and report on results. Capable of working nights and weekends.
Brand: Estee Lauder
Job Ref: MG 777 JPSPA