The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales Manager - La Mer (NORTHPARK) in Dallas, Texas
Beauty Sales Manager - La Mer (NORTHPARK)
Looking for an inspiring leader who will be the driving force of the brand each day. Join a company where collaboration abounds and mentors support individuals to achieve their personal best. You will have the opportunity to coach, develop and ignite passion in the market to attain goals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with MG 508AG LM CM in the subject line.
La Mer joined The Estee Lauder Companies' family of brands in 1995. Sold in more than 50 countries and territories, La Mer represents supreme luxury and transformative, high-performance skincare. Creme de la Mer, one of the most innovative and sought-after moisturizers, was conceived by Dr. Max Huber, an aerospace physicist, after he suffered a laboratory accident that severly burned his face. Formulated with sea kelp and a pioneering bio-fermentation process, the Creme miraculously transformed the appearance of Dr. Huber's skin. Since then, it has evolved into what can only be described as a legend. Today, La Mer offers a complete range of facial skin care and body products--all harnessing the remarkable benefits of the sea. Passion and strong selling and communication skills are essential.
Responsibilities for Beauty Sales Counter Manager:
• Leads and develops counter specific sales plans and point of sale strategies with input and involvement from Counter Manager. Key areas of business to affect include basic business, new product launches, and Special Events.
• Leads the process of developing the productivity of Top Performers with Counter Manager input and involvement.
• Coaches Counter Manager on planning, coaching, selling and execution skills.
• Provides counter training on key selling and service skills that will lead to achievement of sales plan.
• Ensures that Counter Team utilizes all of the Educational tools including Destination Success: Welcome Aboard and Roadmap to Leadership.
• Plays a key role in identifying and developing bench strength for Beauty Advisor and Counter Manager positions. Functions of this role may include mentoring Counter Managers in the process of developing bench strength, and collaborating with Account Executive to create and execute a development plan for Account Coordinator bench.
Job Qualifications for Beauty Sales Business Manager:
• Effective coaching, training, and development skills.
• Effective goal setting, planning, and communication, relationship-building and strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and get others to "buy-in" in to specific goals and strategies in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Self-reliant with the ability to make solid business decisions.
• At least 2 years management experience.
• Enjoy selling.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In certain roles you would be employed by the Department Store not by La Mer. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for these positions.
Brand: La Mer
Job Ref: MG 508AG