The Estee Lauder Companies Estee Lauder Freelance Estethician - Spa Specialist (Houston) in Houston, Texas
Estee Lauder Freelance Estethician - Spa Specialist (Houston)
Looking for trendsetters with a passion for beauty and a determination for success. Represent a family company that is committed to investing in our greatest asset, you! Join a world of ongoing training and development on cutting edge techniques and the opportunity to become your personal best.
Estee Lauder Spa Specialist
Looking for liscensed esthetician or cosmotologist to execute Estee Lauder proprietary facial experience to high value consumers in mixed department store environments at least 3 - 4 days per month.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Planning, organizing and executing special spa events, both in-store and on location
• Tracking sales goals related to spa services
• Communicate brand/product performance as well as competitive performance and activity
• Maintaining brand image by monitoring spa room product merchandising, hygiene standards and spa room setup and maintenance
• Keeping counter staff well informed of the execution of events and communicate needs according to improve customer experience
• Maintaining excellent customer relations both internally and externally
• Reporting directly to the Account Coordinator/Account Executive/Regional on event/business activities
• Position requires esthetician or cosmotology license with minimum 2-3 years experience, preferably with Luxury skincare brands and Spa Facials
• Strong verbal communications skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
• Required to achieve sales goals and make recommendations of regimen based on client needs.
After clicking the application link, you will be prompted to complete a registration page. Please enter the following:
Estee Lauder Companies Brand
Select preferred brand - Estee Lauder
What prompted you to this site?
Select Job Posting
Please include referral name or ad code
Enter: MG 508SM
Continue with the registration and complete application.
The site supports; Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Ref: MG 508SM