The Estee Lauder Companies Director, Marketing in Irvine, California
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
We are growing and adding an exciting new role to join the Marketing team! The Director, Marketing will play a key role in developing and executing highly creative, strategic opportunities to promote Too Faced globally. The candidate will be responsible for delivering disruptive consumer-facing marketing activations and partnerships to drive sales results.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
· Leads the conception, development and implementation of disruptive, needle-moving consumer facing marketing activations and programs.
· Responsible for all strategic partnerships including partnering with cross functional teams to create 360-degree plans to promote partnerships
· Identify and action opportunities for innovation within marketing and brand storytelling; build relationships with emerging technology providers.
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with high-level influencers within like-minded brands, members of media, celebrities and makeup artists.
· Ensure timely launch of marketing initiatives within budget.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
· Minimum 7 years of marketing, communications, PR experience in beauty, fashion or related field
· Ability to analyze and manage a budget
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and drive timelines
· Outstanding leadership qualities and proven ability to work cross-functionally
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
· Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
· Energetic and passionate with an entrepreneurial, flexible spirit
· Team player with a positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
· People person/connector – finger on the pulse of what’s new and trend-worthy
· Travel is expected to be 10%
Posted Date4 months ago
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Brand: Too Faced