The Estee Lauder Companies Jo Malone London - Global Online Assistant in London, United Kingdom
Jo Malone London - Global Online Assistant
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments
As one of beauty’s fastest growing brands, Jo Malone London is steeped in British Heritage and defined by an unconventional sense of sophistication; timeless and elegant…but always infused with a charming dash of wit and whimsy.
It is exactly these distinctly British qualities that are at the heart, of Jo Malone London. Since inception in 1994 Jo Malone London has become a name internationally synonymous with all that is most coveted in British style.
At Jo Malone London, we are committed to building a world class brand by developing talented people. We are a creative force dedicated to encouraging our employees to create, innovate and strive for the best. In working with world-renowned master perfumers and London's leading creative talent Jo Malone London is enduringly at the forefront of perfumery.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Assistant for the Global Online Team.
This position will provide pivotal support to the Global Online Executive Director in administrative tasks alongside supporting the Global Online Marketing Manager with roll out of all the marketing programmes with the regional teams. This involves coordinating marketing calls, completing briefing docs, supporting both brand websites and retailer.com QA and competitor research.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Managing the diary of the Global Online Executive Director to ensure meetings are arranged at times that suit. Booking travel and taking meeting minutes will also be a key task here.
Around 10% of time will be allocated to this.
Competitor Analysis & Reporting
- Collecting the monthly report data from the regional teams and a deep study of the competition/market place/technology innovation. Weekly trade report data inputting and programme report assistance.
Around 20% of time will be allocated to this task.
Market Roll Out Support
- Supporting the Online Marketing Assistant to ensure timely delivery of asset tool kits to markets. Routing copy, boarding creative assets, compiling flow documents, loading assets to MoveIt and compiling copy documents.
Around 30% of time will be allocated to this.
QA for New Developments
- Supporting the Online Marketing Manager with stage and dev QA, testing all revision tags and local market adaptions across multi device and browser to ensure the global 'product' delivery is of the highest quality for roll out.
Around 30% of time will be allocated to this task.
General Admin for Online Team
- Supporting Global Online Manager with arranging meetings with all regional teams on a monthly basis along with taking minutes, collating agendas and sending out updates.
Around 10% of time will be allocated to this task.
Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication and listening skills
Highly organised, detail-oriented, flexible and process-driven
Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Calendar and with the ability to learn new systems & processes
Job: Online / E-Commerce
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 173695