The Estee Lauder Companies FT Key Holder-Jo Malone London Boutique-Westfield Century City in Los Angeles, California
FT Key Holder-Jo Malone London Boutique-Westfield Century City
Position Summary: To maximize sales by helping customers select and purchase
merchandise while exceeding the expectations of the customer. To support the Assistant and/or Store Manager by
overseeing the sales floor and help in the implementation of
policies, procedures, and programs.
Required: Excellent customer service. communication, and organization
skills. Strong time management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility regarding work hours. Ability to work evenings and weekends, and initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
Sales Achievement & Customer Service
• Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals
• Help customers select and purchase merchandise
• Demonstrate products and services to customers where applicable
• Inform supervisor quickly about problems related to customer issues and/or requests
• Track retail sales against goal using the system provided
• Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and staff members
• Communicate training needs that will result in increased sales to Store Manager
• Utilize and maintain customer database for phone calls, product launches, events, and appointments in conjunction with the Company's customer program
• Identify and communicate merchandise assortment opportunities and issues to Senior management
• Maintain sales metrics :Achieve individual monthly sales goal-Achieve Minimum AUS of $100 or higher-Achieve Minimum IPT of 1.5 or higher-Achieve appointment booking goals.
• Practice proper hygiene guidelines when demonstrating products on clients. Use spatulas as needed. Wash hands frequently throughout day
• Clean counters, tables, shelves at end and Beginning of each shift.
• Keep products on tables/counters clean, in proper order, and full for demonstration.
• Maintain tables, shelving and counter merchandised to the merchandising guidelines.
• Unpack and fill cases and drawers with stock.
• Timeliness: Work scheduled shifts and follow break guidelines. Sign In & Out as directed by Business Manager.
• Help maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation
• Communicate all corporate policies and procedures to staff and ensure compliance
• Present and reinforce a professional appearance and maintain Company's
appearance and dress code standard at all times
• Function as the Manage on Duty in the absence of senior management
• Follow and help implement all visual presentation standards and guidelines
• Maintain all safety and security standards and identify and communicate potential problem issues
• Participate on conference calls and attend sales meetings as required
• Follow all Policy and Procedures for opening and closing the store.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 1 to 2 years retail experience including some supervisory
experience. Cosmetic experience preferred.