The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales Business Manager- La Mer & Jo Malone London in New York, New York
Beauty Sales Business Manager- La Mer & Jo Malone London
Looking for a dynamic leader to inspire success in others. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for investing in others and believe success is the only option, join us for the start of a rewarding career.
Business Manager Herald Square for La Mer & Jo Malone London
Overview: The Business Manager is the in-store communication champion. They are the contact between the Account Executives and store management, responsible for managing daily business activities, achieving maximized retail sales and achieving increased market share. The Business Manager’s prime focus is coaching & developing the sales teams to ensure that both quantitative and qualitative goals are achieved. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coaching & Developing sales teams
• Achieving sales targets
• Achieving retailer event sales goals
• Achieving strategic goals
• Effectively utilizing business tools
• Flawlessly executing events including planning, organizing, staffing and recapping the events
• Scouting for top talent. Recruiting, hiring, and training counter associates in partnership with AE & AC, while reducing turnover
• Training, engaging and motivating sales staff to reflect the optimum brand service and selling standards
• Communicating brand/product performance
• Maintaining optimum, upscale brand image by monitoring product merchandising, staff presentation and counter cleanliness and organization
• Partnering with store management to maximize luxurious impression of brand in store (ex: events, review staffing )
• Managing stock quantities for both retail and non-retail items
• Keeping counter staff well informed and supplied with the proper tools for them to manage their daily businesses
• Maintaining excellent customer relations both internally and externally
• Reporting directly to the account executive on daily business activities
• Position requires minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales, education & administrative duties.
• Strong computer skills in Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal communications skills.
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
Job Ref: MG 111 BMLMJM HSQ