The Estee Lauder Companies Designer, 3D Design, ADF Global Creative in New York
Designer, 3D Design, ADF Global Creative
Brand: Aramis and Designer Fragrances
Assist in creating and developing innovative three-dimensional design solutions within budgetary and timetable restraints of all programs. Responsible to maintain and uphold all brand imagery and standards in the company. Responsible for incorporating brand strategy, product positioning and related criteria into the design development of all packaging.
Projects are usually undertaken and completed under very tight timelines.
1) Reports to the Executive Design Director and Director on all facets of design, inclusive of packaging, promotional program, related collateral materials and 2D projects.
2) Manage press runs, color evaluations, tracking and controlling of all packaging related artwork to ensure accurate execution at production.
3) Make internal presentations of design work in progress. Substitute for Director in internal presentations when needed.
4) Responsible for estimating, coordinating and obtaining global sign off of all seasonal marketing comps.
5) Responsible for recruiting and overseeing outside freelance designers, comp-houses and illustrators.
6) Participate in brainstorming exchange and presentations of new ideas/concepts with Global Marketing and Creative.
7) Actively participate in all meetings, substituting for Director when necessary with decision-making responsibilities.
8) Attend and contribute to meetings where all design is developed.
9) Attend outside design seminars and conferences to further expand knowledge in creative arena.
10) Be able to manage work on multiple brands in primary and supporting roles reporting into the Directors of Global Creative.
BA or BFA preferred
3 Years of direct Design/Development experience preferred
Self-motivated, innovative and able to multi-task under pressure in fast paced environment.
Needs to be highly organized, timely and fiscally responsible.
Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
Proficient in use of MAC environment with technical knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop a must.
3D modeling/rendering software knowledge a plus.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 164937