The Primary focus of this position is to develop creative social media initiatives that reflect and expand upon the concepts behind our colour collections.
The Director, Social Media is responsible for the look and feel and asset creation of all social media sites, globally. The Director is also responsible for content feeding our global social media sites including Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, Sina, Mixi, and @Cosme as well as future launch of social media sites. In addition, this position is responsible for the MAF website and its social channels.
- Conceptualize creative strategies and content for all social sites globally, with an emphasis on regional/local relevancy
- Maintain visual and conceptual consistency with offline brand strategy for collections and apply to all interactive mediums; maintain awareness of future programs and initiatives and how they relate to overall creative strategy.
- Exhibit a broad understanding of the digital media market, leading trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Communicate design goals and messages to creative participants, ensuring integration of design requirements into all phases of production.
- Oversee production process of all social assets and applications.
- Research and analyze industry trends and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and creative techniques.
- Responsible for MAF website and MAF social platforms.
- BA or BFA preferred
- 8 years minimum of direct Design experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and basic knowledge of Flash, HTML, CSS
- Thorough and current understanding of global social media platforms
- Exhibit a broad understanding of the digital media market, leading trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Superior organizational skills
- Understanding of current fashion trends
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Primary Location: Americas-United States-New York-New York
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Type: Standard
Req ID: 121606