The Estee Lauder Companies Graphic Designer, Design 2D, Bumble and bumble in New York
Graphic Designer, Design 2D, Bumble and bumble
Brand: Bumble and bumble
Graphic Designer in a highly productive in-house design team.
Manage own projects from conception through to completion.
Decision-making in the realms of packaging, photography and production.
– Ideation and concept development of all projects
– Design specialty-packaging solutions against all Bumble and bumble product categories –
using type, graphics, color and illustrations
– Self sufficient in terms of time management and ideation
– Discuss design evolution and ideation of projects with manager
– Work and communicate directly with our clients, participate in weekly design meetings and
receive project briefs.
– Communicate needs and production requests to our production team.
– Communicate and discuss copy direction and ideas with copywriter
– Track and quality control projects from approved layout to release
– Continue developing design and strategic skills
– Participate in the development and concepting of campaign photos shoots
– Supervision of all pre-and post-production work for printed pieces
– Working knowledge and understanding of print and prepress production
– Keeps up-to-date on current art, design and fashion trends
– Participate in one-on-one meetings with manager
– Provide manager with a weekly activity report
– Attend Bb.U education classes (at least once a year)
– Continue to familiarize yourself with the Bb. brand
– Be a reliable, responsible member of the team
– Computer skills - In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop proficiency
– Experienced and highly creative designer
– Excellent type/design skills
– Conceptual design and ideation skills
– Good communication and presentation skills
Print production knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– BA in graphic design or the Arts from a reputable design school,
– 3 years experience in the design field
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 164508