The Estee Lauder Companies Senior Art Producer, Estee Lauder in New York
Senior Art Producer, Estee Lauder
Brand: Estée Lauder
Produce and manage all aspects of art within Global Creative Services for the Estée Lauder brand. Produce still life advertising, collateral, online videos and Sephora photography that support skincare, makeup, fragrance, promotion and special event categories of the business. Including shoot scheduling, negotiating and management of advertising product imagery, collateral, promotional and special event imagery.
1) Producer: Work directly with outside Artist Representatives and vendors to arrange and negotiate fees for all photo shoots. Coordinate preproduction, procure required art and prepare production for shoots. Up to 200 shoots per year. Capabilities to produce online videos.
2) Liaise between cross functional partners / art directors, photographers, agents and Director to execute shoots within designated timeframe and budget parameters.
3) Co-ordinate and anticipate upcoming shoots and book well in advance. Issue monthly shoot calendar to department. Submit shoot estimates for approval to Director.
4) Create a communication plan, provide clear direction and allocation of resources to respond effectively to changing needs.
5) Negotiation: Negotiate costs and timing with Artist’s representatives ensuring that the budget is adhered to throughout the process.
6) Resource: Research, maintain latest information on up and coming as well as established talent. Recommend new photographers and talent for upcoming shoots appropriate for still life and beauty photography.
7) Archiving: Manage archiving of all art, proofs and all incoming images.
8) Market Artwork Orders: Procure final artwork and match prints for market orders requested by CD Ops.
9) In collaboration with Director manage transfer of proofs and art status with Agency.
1) 4 years experience working as an Art Producer in an Advertising Agency or Production/Artist Agency producing fashion, beauty and still life shoots.
2) Must have digital capability.
3) Knowledge and experience working with industry photographers.
4) Highly organized multi-tasker; excellent organizational and follow through skills.
5) Excellent communication and financial negotiating skills.
6) Bachelor of Arts or equivalent.
7) Knowledge of Adobe CS 6 and photoshop.
8) Awareness and knowledge of competitive industry costs, fees, usage rights and ability
to negotiate accordingly.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 162905