The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales Counter Coordinator - Clinique in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Beauty Sales Counter Coordinator - Clinique
Looking for an inspiring leader who will be the driving force of the brand each day. Join a company where collaboration abounds and mentors support individuals to achieve their personal best. You will have the opportunity to coach, develop and ignite passion in the market to attain goals.
As a Cosmetic Account Coordinator, you will actively participate in strategic planning and development of territories as well as partner with stores, the corporate office and vendor management to ensure consistent standards and objectives. Our Coordinators train and develop our Cosmetic Beauty Advisors and Counter Managers to achieve planned sales, loyalty, and customer service standards.
• Role model selling behaviors and techniques and participate in achieving sales and credit solicitation goals while displaying prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional customer service.
• Recruit, train, and coach counter associates to achieve their personal productivity, company goals, and objectives.
• Develop counter associates to support succession planning.
• Partner with store management to reduce turnover of associates.
• Plan and coordinate a special event calendar by location in support of merchant planned sales.
• Support selling effort by ensuring appropriate stock levels on basics as well as key items.
• Partner with store management and Regional Merchandise Manager to identify business driving opportunities.
• Ensure maintenance of visual guidelines and promotional set up.
• 1 to 2 years management experience required
• Cosmetics experience preferred
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
• Must be creative in training of product knowledge and motivation of daily objectives
• Must be creative and resourceful for special events
• Ability to train, coach, and develop a team of highly successful associates
• Enthusiastic, friendly, positive energy
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Must enjoy working with people in a team environment
- Must have own transportation
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com with CL BEAUTY SALES COORD PITT in the subject line.
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Job Ref: MG 508