The Estee Lauder Companies On-Call Artists - Richmond - Richmond, BC in Richmond, British Columbia
Title: On-Call Artists - Richmond - Richmond, BC Location: BC-Richmond
If applying to this position, you will be considered for the following locations: MAC Richmond and Hudson's Bay Richmond.
Provide high touch make artistry services to achieve all sales and customer service objectives. The role is responsible for attracting customers and ensuring excellent customer relationship management
Customer Service (Builds Collaborative Relationships)
- Uses exceptional artistry and communication skills to provide well-executed and expedient make-up application ensuring that each customer receives a personalized high touch experience
Educates the customer by teaching them how to execute the desired look
Enhances the customer experience by providing information about the latest beauty news and trends
Provides personalized after sales service to the customer with recommendations / event invitations in line with their interests to increase customer loyalty
Builds and maintains excellent working relationships with colleagues, peers, management, host retailer / mall management and all internal and external stakeholders
Treats others with dignity and respect
Demonstrates Learning Agility
Embraces and utilizes all business and education initiatives, programs and tools to personalize service to attract and retain customers
Keeps up to date with beauty and fashion news and trends, celebrity product / brand endorsements (beauty bloggers and vloggers, brand e-commerce sites, etc.) to help drive a seamless consumer journey across all channels
Strives for Excellence in Execution
Follows all operational policies and procedures to ensure that the store / counter achieves organizational and administrative excellence at all times
- Actively participates in maintaining the work environment (housekeeping duties, re-stocking products, opening and closing duties
Follows the time keeping and attendance policy at all times
Responds positively to feedback
· A minimum grade 12 education
· College degree preferred
· Cosmetic experience preferred
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment including evenings and weekends.
· Professional demeanor and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive mannerWe are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.