The Estee Lauder Companies Business Development Project Manager in Shanghai, China
Business Development Project Manager
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments
Work with Brand team, FSS BD team Finance Team, Legal Team, CDC, & concerning Global and MTM Team on FSS new and renew projects.
Support all the team to communicate to LL.
Find out the solution for any case related to project management.
Build the retro-planning for all new and renew projects and ensure the executions of the projects per the schedule.
To be the bridge of the property management team of LL and the CDC concerning the property handover, designing and decoration.
Support the Legal Team to get the BL to ensure the opening date.
1. Education: college or above.
2. Work Experience: 5 , relative experience, retail industry or developer.
3. Skills: process driven, servicer-oriented, communication &inter personal skill, project management skill, responsible, demanding, self-motivated and result-orientation.
4. Frame knowledge of construction.
5. Familiar with MS Office software.
Job: Strategy / Business Development
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-CN-Shanghai
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 174601