The Estee Lauder Companies Cosmetic freelance - Clinque Brand Embassador- (Vancouver) in Vancouver, British Columbia
Cosmetic freelance - Clinque Brand Embassador- (Vancouver)
Looking for trendsetters with a passion for beauty and a determination for success. Represent a family company that is committed to investing in our greatest asset, you! Join a world of ongoing training and development on cutting edge techniques and the opportunity to become your personal best.
Freelance Cosmetic Beauty Sales
We are seeking a highly talented, client-centric aethetician/skin care specialist with a proven passion for delivering simply amazing experiences to clients. In this role, you will perform special spa-facial experiences to clients while partnering with our Clinique Consultants to build client loyalty to both our innovative products as well as these exclusive services.
RESPONSIBILITIES For Brand Ambassador/Freelance COSMETIC BEAUTY SALES:
• Perform prescribed skin care services on clients in a retail setting.
• Deliver a “Simply Amazing Experience” by ensuring each client experience exceeds expectations.
• Build genuine, authentic connections with clients that result in repeat business.
• Partner with our Clinique Consultants to further build our client base and achieve established goals.
• Maintain a hygienic & organized work space.
• Monitor supplies and maintain inventory to ensure seamless execution.
• Partner with management team to ensure successful pilot.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AESTHETICIAN/COSMETIC BEAUTY SALES:
• • 2+ years salon experience (references required)
• Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings & weekends
• A passion for people with proven ability to make authentic connections and build clientele.
• Goal oriented with a track record of achieving established goals.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills – articulate & engaging – skilled at speaking in front of a group.
• Impeccable, professional image
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Desire to learn; must attend any required meetings / educational workshops
• Dedicated team player with a proven ability to collaborate and foster solid partnerships
• Knowledge and passion for Clinique is a plus!
Note this is a part time position and hours vary on a weekly basis with no guarantee amount of hours.
Please follow the application link to create your online application. When prompted Please select the following:
Estee Lauder Companies Brand:
What prompted you to the site:
Select: JOB POSTING
Please include referral name or job code:
Please insert MG 333
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.