The Estee Lauder Companies Assistant Product Manager in China
Assistant Product Manager
Brand: Bobbi Brown
A. Ensures Customer and Market Growth
1) Assist Senior Product Manager to gain market share in luxury market, and achieve leading position in FY10.
2) Increase luxury line awareness and build up strong preference among target consumers via high quality marketing communication campaigns
3) Initiate marketing and CRM campaigns to recruit and retain loyal consumers;
B. Manages Operational Effectiveness
1) Attend regular planning, forecasting and distribution meetings and take responsibility.
2) Ensure all new launch elements (HP/Stock) related to supporting functions are well planed.
3) Well manage existing skus both salable and tester products to avoid out of stock or over stock. Manage excess inventory and determine actions to quit excess stock.
4) Ensure legal compliance checks on all advertising, printed and collateral material.
5) Work effectively with both creative and media agency to make sure high quality launch campaigns.
6) Develop and brief Creative Services for all collateral, promotional and Special event materials including posters, direct mail, national and cop-op advertising.
7) Assist Field with marketing enquires concerning product allocation, shipping of product and collateral.
8) Order and distribute advertising materials.
C. Improves Business Processes
1) Prepare analytical data relevant to each category performance, individual product history for Brand review and as required by the Product Manager.
2) Maintain competitor awareness. Produce reports in regard to competitor analysis and updates.
3) Work actively with other marketing functions including CRM, training, online etc.
Fluent English and Mandarin a must
minimum 4-5 years of marketing experience in both ATL & BTL.
Cosmetics experience and luxury brands retail experience preferred.
CRM experience would be a plus.
Required Background Characteristics
Matured personality, and good team player.
Act ethically, independently and are above reproach
Meets commitments and keeps promises
Smoothly handles multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Number: 163711