The Estee Lauder Companies BB Training Supervisor (Shanghai) in China
BB Training Supervisor (Shanghai)
Brand: Bobbi Brown
1) Achieve the area retail sales target.
2) Achieve ranking objective by door.
3) Achieve MUA’s turnover rate and productivity objective.
4) Provide all Makeup Artists, Studio Managers, Special Event, Sales teams with the necessary service/selling skills and product knowledge to drive retail sales productivity.
5) Inspire, Motivate, Educate at all times the field force via in-store coaching, especially on areas such as makeup skills, selling skills, presentation skills, product knowledge and customer service.
6) Conduct all levels of training classes, special events and outreach programs/workshops, as directed by the Education Manager.
7) Continue to cascading brand uniqueness such as makeup lessons, Bobbi says to all the field force.
8) Follow-up on classroom training within the in-store environment.
In-store Coaching & TNA 20%
Classroom Training 35%
Work Shop and Press Events 10%
Office Management & Education Project 35%
Degree holder, preferably with cosmetics and / or makeup knowledge and experience.
At least 5 years of relevant experience preferred. An excellent teacher preferably capable of demonstrating adult learning strategies - in addition to possessing strong coaching, teaching and development skills.
Ability to take classroom standards and translate them to the “real” counter environment and vice-versa - ie. take the realism of the counter to the classroom.
Great public speaker and presenter with the ability to deliver clear, concise and compelling messages.
.Well groomed and confidence. Always present herself/himself as a Bobbi Brown Ambassador, and a great role model for the team. Enjoys seeing the team grow, and loves the sales floor - an excellent coach and sales person with high standards of honesty and integrity.
Great time manager and possess good eye for detail, which are reflective of the strong planning, execution and detailed organization and presentation capabilities.
Possess strong analytical skills, ability to identify critical concerns and prioritize problems-solving issues. Encourages candid feedback, new perspectives, continuous learning and self-development.
Excellent team player with great interpersonal skills; ability to inspire and mentor a team, leading by example.
Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, demanding environment.
Good knowledge of retail selling with some background in merchandising and retailing.
Computer literacy is essential, ideally for Word and Excel.
Job: Education / Training
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Number: 162390