The Estee Lauder Companies CRM Manager in China
Brand: La Mer
1. Combine the strategic vision and responsibility for branded CRM initiatives, with the tactical implementation of customer acquisition, cultivation, and retention programs.
2. Continuously develop CRM program improvement and upgrading driven by consumer understanding and following market trends.
3. Work closely with Sales/Training, cross-function Marketing teams and EC teams to ensure execution excellence of CRM programs both at counters, through EC and over other digital platforms.
4. Timely deliver proper analysis and evaluation report for all CRM campaigns and provide strategic input for continuous improvement.
5. Work closely with the Marketing head and BGM to strategically set CRM KPIs for each counter and work closely with Sales/Training and Trade Marketing Team to monitor achievement results.
6. Provide monthly tracking and analysis of key CRM metrics of customer data base and develop programs and action plan to maximize business opportunities.
7. Work closely with Global and Regional CRM team by providing them with information on key drivers behind campaign results, CRM communication channels analysis, and any other information on CRM program mix.
8. Support the Marketing Manager with the development and regular update of the Marketing Calendar and the Consumer Lifecycle Calendar.
9. Develop and regularly update Marketing Memo, product launch and store activities memos and keep the whole team informed and updated timely.
10. Handle communication materials such as direct mailers, SMS/MSM, WeChat, etc. in CRM programs and store magazines.
11. Coordinate and support CRM related matters in new door openings, special events, and beauty class etc.
12. Regularly update both brand team and NY on Market intelligence, such as competitor’s distribution, pricing, new product launches, etc.
13. Assist the Marketing head in developing and utilizing consumer research.
B. Retailer Marketing
1. Develop and monthly update Marketing Memo and Store Calendar and keep the whole team informed timely.
2. Manage and coordinate between retailers and the brand team with new door opening related matters, including letters, DMs, BB messages, WeChat, etc.
3. Plan, coordinate, and implement customized retailer campaigns.
4. Support suitable product/sets for store activities according to retailer’s promotional calendar.
5. Develop and implement store VIP campaigns for new customer recruitment.
1. Assist the Marketing Manager in developing, planning and implementing CRM initiatives that will drive “high-touch” opportunities with consumers according to brand strategies.
2. Develop and implement retailer marketing programs in line with the Marketing Calendar.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Number: 162338