The Estee Lauder Companies (JML) Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager in China
(JML) Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager
Brand: Jo Malone
A. Promotion Plan & Execution
1. Plan and execute Special Event – Coordinate with education and sales for special event executions, including roadshows/counter events and beauty salons. Prepare all related supporting material and arrange them on counter in time.
2. Trade Activities – According to Marketing calendar, work with Trade Marketing Manager and Sales. Dept. to book outpost, in-store hanging banners, windows, etc. to support the scheduled activities. Coordinate with each store and make sure to utilize store DM/store magazines to communicate the activities to consumers in the regions in charge.
1. Assist Trade Marketing Manager to control the budget for the special event support and other trade activities.
Fluent English and Mandarin a must
1. At least 6 years of trade marketing experience, focused on event planning and management.
2. Cosmetics experience and luxury brands retail experience a preference.
Required Background Characteristics
1. Outstanding communication skill – with the ability to communicate cross levels, suppliers and stores.
2. Positive with can do attitude, with tenacity.
3. Team player but can work autonomously.
4. Highly organized, great time management.
5. Passionate with high energy.
q Respected and enthusiastic leader
Draws others into enthusiastic commitment to the collective effort. Has a direction, energy, and passion. Inspires others to exceed expectations. Shapes the environment to foster a drive toward achievement, learning, and teamwork.
q Broad/strategic thinker
Identify the implications of macro trends for the business. Can identify potential problems and opportunities both in the short and long term. Is able to identify critical concerns and prioritize.
Sets high standards. Sets challenging yet attainable goals. Takes calculated risks
q Strong communicator
Clearly communicates expectations. Can relate to a range of people. Knows how and when to adapt communication style to audience and objective, e.g. when to be directive and when to seek discussion and input.
q Works cooperatively with peers, management, subordinates, and other departments
q Makes others feel valued
Listens attentively. Acknowledges the feelings, views, and contributions of others. Encourages participation in decision making.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Number: 170621