The Estee Lauder Companies Product Manager in China
Brand: Estée Lauder
A. 50% - New Launch Preparation and Brand Performance Monitoring ( Problem Solving during execution )
1) 25% Assist Senior Product Manager to gain market share in luxury market, and achieve leading position in FY 17 .
- On-targeted and high quality communication campaigns execution (kick-off deck preparation, timeline management, communication material development, integrated with cross team, including CRM, digital, special event, VM, PR to grantee the on-time delivery on material and plan, regular performance review, etc.)
2) 25% Assist Senior Product Manager to prepare the new sub-brand launch in FY17
- Portfolio management and cascading to project team base on the request from line manager
- Assist line manger to develop and execute launch plan (launch channel visibility, field communication, consumer communication etc.)
B. 30% - Daily Operation Effectiveness (Leadership and Decision Making )
1) Attend regular planning, forecasting meetings and take responsibility.
- New brand launch and new product launch (HP/ Forecasting / Stock) management and quickly take action accordingly
- Existing SKUs management to avoid OOS or excess and propose action
- Assist SOP or special channel team with marketing enquires concerning product allocation, shipping of product and collateral.
- Closely work with legal to check communication related materials.
- Work with creative and media agency to follow up and execute the high quality launch plan, including communication materials development and delivery.
- Closely work with special channel team for new brand launch preparation, including SI material preparation, forecasting and SI plan coordination, trailer-made communication execution.
C. 20%- Market Understanding and Data Analysis ( Independence of Action and Accountability )
1) Prepare analytical data in terms of category performance, individual product for Brand review and as required by the Product Manager.
2) Maintain competitor review, including sales performance from BR, portfolio regular update and new communication update and filing.
3) Well understand the cross- function data including CRM , digital, PR etc. to consolidate the full project review report or other review request.
Cosmetics experience and luxury brands retail experience preferred.
Matured personality, and good team player.
Act independently , ethically and are above reproach
Meets commitments and keeps promises
Smoothly handles multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Number: 161366