The Estee Lauder Companies (TF) Consumer Enagement Manager in China
(TF) Consumer Enagement Manager
Brand: Tom Ford Beauty
- Responsible to develop effective annual digital marketing plan to enhance brand's equity and improve brand awareness among target consumer groups:
Articulate brand online calendar and create integrated online campaigns according to marketing calendar to help brand stand out among competition and deliver strong brand message.
Develop SNS strategy to improve brand iWOM online,
Support marketing calendar to promote new product launch
Amplify brand principle, knowledge and engage consumers on SNS, especially own media like Weibo
Gain brand preference among online surfers and build iWOM reputation for the brand.
Regular site maintenance and improvement for brand online community ensure traffic growth and high engagement.
- Optimize online media investment effectively through clear tracking and summary:
Develop online advertising strategy to drive brand awareness, e.g. advertising/partnerships on
Female vertical sites,
Portal sites and
Content sharing sites, etc
Develop and manage budgets for projects, monitor costs, and provide status reports on a regular basis
Provide cross-analysis of the results of online marketing programs, eg. advertising, search, and emailing, and the performance of key business metrics including site traffic, conversion analysis, email database growth on a regular basis
Work together with Ecommerce manager to:
Boost TF/Darphin dermatologist image
Provide right Product knowledge.
- Work with internal team to optimize the brand image and encourage consumer interaction.
- Closely work together with product and sales teams to build 360 degree campaign to support market calendar realization
- Effectively manage key agencies and media partners to build strong partnership and ensure good communication.
Set up regular meetings with key agencies and media partners to ensure smooth communication
Clear campaign brief and on-time feedback to agencies to ensure the final deliveries
Provide clear directions to agencies for improvement
- Develop deep understanding to key competitor online strategy and programs.
University graduate with 6 year experience in Online Marketing related background. Strong knowledge in digital marketing, database marketing and e-Commerce
Excellent analytical skills, good time management, and attention to details
Strong project management skills
Good sense of responsibilities and dedications
Mature communication skills
Good people management skills
Fluent in English and Chinese
Brand/product management experience preferred
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Number: 165655