The Estee Lauder Companies TF Sales and Education Supervisor in China
TF Sales and Education Supervisor
Brand: Tom Ford Beauty
l Sales Management & In-store Coaching:
1. Provide direction to the field team to ensure brand objectives are communicated and understood. These objectives include, but not limited to:
- Retail/Net Sales Plan by door
- Inventory Control
- Returns Management Control
- Service Expectations
- Events and Training Strategies
2. Supervise and manage the level of in-store inventory, new products, visual merchandising windows and collateral materials, and ensures their timely availability for marketing activities.
3. Set sales goals for each Store and ensures fiscal sales objectives are met through planning and monitoring sales and promotional activities, as well as costs of goods and stock level.
4. Supervises day to day operations of Boutique Managers and ensures Stylists adhere to required guidelines
5. Lead by example via counter coaching - work alongside each Counter Manager and Stylists to provide on-going Education (customer service, selling skills/product knowledge, and personal grooming).
6. Implement marketing programs incorporating event activities, collateral and product launches
7. Maintain effective communication with every store, by store visit or by phone, on a daily basis
8. Work closely with Education Manager to recruit and hire candidates for all field positions.
9. Liaise with Education Manager to ensure that all retail personnel attend training programs and attain required competency levels
10. Work with Education Manager to develop skills and reinforce training initiatives at the retail level.
11. Recommend specific training and strategies to address the individual store needs.
12. Review on a bi-weekly basis each Stylist - Productivity, AUS, IPT, customer service, customer retention. Enhance performance and address concerns via in-store coaching.
13. Conduct quarterly field force appraisals in conjunction with the Counter Manager.
14. Recommend/implement course of action - training needs etc.
l In-Store Event Management
1. Work closely with marketing & education team in hosting Press, Tastemaker, and VIP events (small and large scale).
2. Plan and schedule retail events as well as providing post-event evaluation.
3. Responsible for image and presentation of JML in store: merchandising, ordering and installation of collateral for major promotions, employee image.
Administrative & Classroom Training
1. Responsible for tracking the following metrics on a timely basis:
- Monthly Sales Update
- Monthly Staffing Update
- New Product Sales Update
- Events recap
- The overall achievement of orders vs. budget and/or indicating significant influence that may have impacted store order flow.
- Retail sales by door vs plan/last year
2. Conduct all regional training together with Education Manager.
l 5 years of retail selling experience
l Knowledge of and experience in cosmetics industry
l Exceptional communication skills (internal and external customers), ability to motivate people, well groomed, fashion awareness.
l Solid understanding of retail operations management .
l Detail oriented .
l Team player
l Computer literate: Word, PowerPoint and Excel (desirable)
l Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English (desirable)
l Available to travel in China
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 170595