The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Product Manager for Smashbox & GLAMGLOW in Denmark
Nordic Product Manager for Smashbox & GLAMGLOW
Smashbox and GlamGlow are revolutionizing the cosmetic and skincare industry with a fun, sexy twist. We push for remarkably in everything we do! As our Nordic Product Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing and developing the business of both brands in the Nordic market.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Developing and following up on marketing plans and budgets
- Planning and maximizing campaigns
- Reporting and following up on sales figures and budgets
- Optimizing and ensuring right merchandising
- Maintaining and updating assortments (forecasting and pricing)
- Preparing various presentations for sales team/retailers
You will be implementing structures and steering two fantastic brands that are developing and growing fast. There is no typical workday. One day you will be in the store attending an event with our Sales Team. The other day you will be in the office analyzing business and reporting numbers to our European HQ in Paris.
- At least 5 years of experience within the beauty or FMCG industry
- Experience with digital marketing
- Solid number crushing skills and knowledge of Excel and PPT
- Strong communication, presenting and relationship-building skills
- Fluency in English and at least one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish)
We are a young, passionate and innovative team consisting of a Brand Manager, Social Media Manager, Marketing Assistant, Sales & Education Manager, and 16 Artistry trainers.
If you are up for a fantastic and challenging ride, then send us your remarkable application by clicking link! We will review applications on an ongoing basis so please apply today rather than tomorrow. If you meet the qualifications, we might ask you to do a video interview.
If you have any questions please reach out to Brand Manager Camilla Bess Krogsgaard-Søndberg, +45 60100410.
/ Smashbox and GlamGlow are part of The Estée Lauder Companies. The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M•A•C, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, Tory Burch, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA and Too Faced./
Title: Nordic Product Manager for Smashbox & GLAMGLOW
PubDate: 2017-06-20 11:55:49.0