The Estee Lauder Companies Organized E-commerce Responsible for online stores of Estée Lauder in Virtual, Denmark
Organized E-commerce Responsible for online stores of Estée Lauder
// Ambitions are high for the E-commerce Department at Estée Lauder Cosmetics. We are experiencing continued new and exciting initiatives within online marketing. Therefore we are now recruiting for two positions as E-commerce Responsible to lead and operate local e-stores.
As E-commerce Responsible you will be operational responsible for managing the overall functions of one or several of our E-commerce stores: Clinique, Estée Lauder, Smashbox or Origins. The role includes leading the monthly refresh process; setting products live and ensure relevant merchandising in accordance with digital campaigns and product focus.
At Estée Lauder, the E-commerce Responsible will drive and operate the website maintenance, content management, the online offers and the weekly newsletters for one or several E-stores in up to three Nordic countries. This includes coordination with an external agency, internal teams and site partnerships.
The primary responsibilities
- Online Content & Site updates
- Coordination, preparation, execution and Q&A of online store content
- Ensuring commercial content that is locally adapted to Nordic markets
- Business planning & budgeting
- Planning and projection of online sales activities per traffic channel
- Splitting, monitoring and handling e-commerce marketing spent & ROI
- Performance analyzing & financial reporting
- Analyzing and reporting online KPI performance
- Weekly/monthly forecasting & reporting
- Online campaign management
- Customer acquisition program (SEM, SEO, RTB)
- Customer retention program (newsletter recruitment, paid social campaigns)
- Building customer relationship & loyalty
- Managing newsletter program & personal re-marketing
- Managing value added initiatives
Your experience and background
We see our new colleagues being educated within marketing, communication, e-business, digital media or e-commerce. Preferably you have 2-3 years of experience from a similar position in an international company or digital agency. An analytical mindset is important, as our operations are based on data and consumer insight. You must be fluently in English in writing and spoken. Also, it is an advantage if you manage Swedish or Norwegian.
As a person your drive for results is important, also meaning you must be sales driven and know your KPI’s to monitor and act on. You have a natural interest for online media and you have very good inter-personal and communication skills. Structure, planning and eye on details is natural for you, and you see yourselves in the role as a good sparring partner, who always brings your good spirit to work.
In the department, we are very dedicated. The focus is on the screen, what is happening online, and we always remember to smile and keep a fun spirit at work.
Estee Lauder Companies offers
You will be offered challenges and a busy and unpredictable day in a worldwide American company, with good personal and professional development opportunities. We offer a salary after qualifications, pension, health insurance and canteen arrangement. You will work at our Nordic headquarter in Vallensbæk Strand.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please send your application electronically by using the link in the Apply button. We only accept applications electronic. We will be having interviews ongoing, so if you are interested, send your application and resume today.
Title: Organized E-commerce Responsible for online stores of Estée Lauder
PubDate: 2016-10-10 16:06:36.0