The Estee Lauder Companies Customer Service Representative-TR Korea in South Korea
Customer Service Representative-TR Korea
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments
JOB TITLE: CCC Representative
BRAND/DEPT/FUNCTION: Corporate Consumer Communications
DIRECT REPORT TO: Corporate Consumer Communications Manager
1) Researches information needed to answer consumers’ product concern. Reviews and revises material on product information guideline as needed, and informs other staff members about complaint issues, product changes, and specifics on assigned products/brands.
2) Aids in the development of product information materials, maintains up-to-date product information for distribution to team, and periodically evaluates as required for use with consumer.
3) Effectively communicates with consumers by composing accurate, prompt and effective replies to consumer contacts. Uses tact and judgment in communicating, makes decisions on appropriate reimbursement on a case-by-case basis.
4) Utilizing the Estee Lauder Companies Consumer Communications Call Strategy, exercises patience and professionalism at all times in responding to consumers, regardless of issue or consumer’s demeanor. Make quick decisions about the nature and disposition of complaints; consult with manager, director/product experience, or brand directors when necessary.
5) Develops a comprehensive knowledge of company services and products including product composition, package directions, promotions, and pricing.
6) Monitors consumer contacts to ensure action on possible liability incidents, product or other, by appraising situations that could result in legal action or media involvement, and handle or refer cases according to risk management procedures. Communicate potentially troublesome areas and emerging trends to Consumer Communications Manager, Brand Directors, Director/Product Experience and Vice President.
7) Participates in various functions and professional organizations in order to improve performance, enhance skills, and help build departmental expertise.
- University-level education or equivalent
- 12 years Consumer Affairs experience
? Core Competencies - (Level 1)
Drive for Result
Market & Consumer Awareness
Inspiring & Empowering
Coaching & Mentoring
? Functional competencies
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting good judgment, tact, diplomacy and flexibility.
Computer literacy including Windows based consumer affairs software applications and Microsoft Suite of applications.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Korea, Republic of
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Number: 165098