The Estee Lauder Companies Training Manager, Darphin in Taiwan
Training Manager, Darphin
Prepare, conduct, and monitor training to ensure quality performance of Beauty Advisors to drive retail sales productivity.
- Ensures Customer and Market Growth
● Partner with Brand Manager, Sales and Marketing to develop strategies to achieve the annual retail sales plan.
● Conduct all education of BAs, including basic training in product knowledge and work system requirements; new product launches; and all other refresher, intermediate, and advanced training courses
● Direct investigation of customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of products.
- Manages Operational Effectiveness
● Prepare and present all Training Programs incorporating the principles of adult learning techniques (fun, inspirational and results oriented.)
● Develop, reconcile and manage the Education Budget.
- Improves Business Processes
● Conduct on-going assessment of Business / Counter Managers / Consultants skills and training needs.
● Evaluate International Education programs and elicit feedback from field to customize / develop Local Education Programs met local market specific needs.
- Leads and Develops People
● Evaluate performance of BAs, working in field to ensure high standards of knowledge and performance, assist them in identifying existing weakness and problem areas, and to help them make improvements.
● Work with the Sales Manager to develop specific action plans to develop the competencies of each BA.
Education: University graduate or above.
Work Experience:5years of relevant work experience preferred.
Strong coaching, teaching and development skills.
Strong presentation skills. Ability to deliver clear, concise and compelling messages.
Encourages candid feedback, new perspectives, continuous learning, and self-development.
Experience with salon channel or candidate with aromotherapy certification is a plus.
Language: English written and spoken fluently
Strong will power; open minded
Self motivator who can work idependently
Have a view for the quality of beauty
Strong business sense and analyzing capability
Job: Education / Training
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Taiwan
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Number: 163191