The Estée Lauder Companies attracts the most outstanding people from diverse industries and nurtures their talents. Whether they work in one of our stores, on a production line, at our corporate headquarters in New York City or in one of our affiliates worldwide, our employees take pride in their contributions to our success.
The Estee Lauder Companies Freelancer - Darphin - Calgary, AB in Calgary, Alberta
Freelancer - Darphin - Calgary, AB
What we are looking for:
The ideal Freelance Consultant is a skin care expert that can service various retailers during special events and assist the retailers to achieve sales plan by demonstrating products, applying skincare, performing mini treatments and has confidence in closing the sale and recruiting clients.
* Assisting in meeting and or exceeding daily sales and standards through the Brand Consultation.
* Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
* Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
* Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care application.
* Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
* Helps in maintaining an efficient, pristine environment and personal Brand image
* Works with Counter/Business Manager to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met: Practices hygiene standards and cleans counter and testers.
* Represents and maintains Brand Consultant brand image at all times.
* Actively recruits potential clients where needed throughout the store.
* Must be comfortable in approaching clients, servicing clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
* Take Direction from counter/ business manager, Sales and Education Coordinator and Store Management.
* Must have sales experience and a strong desire to give exceptional customer service.
* Must be committed and reliable and show this through previous work experience.
* Can work part-time hours ( Please note : hours vary on a weekly/monthly basis with no guarantee of hours and/or shifts)
* Must be adaptable and positive
* Must be able to travel to retailers within a 30 km radius of home
* Mandatory seasonal training seminar attendance.
* Weekly time management required. (Hours to be called in weekly)
* Must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, and maintain a professional appearance.
* Must have access to email/telephone
* Can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.).
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Americas-CA-AB-Calgary
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 193132
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.