The Estee Lauder Companies Consumer Insights Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark
/We are looking for a Consumer Insights Manager to assume responsibility for driving our digital analytics and CRM roadmap to support brand equity and growth. This is a maternity cover position./
As Nordic Consumer Insights Manager, you will track, analyze and communicate key digital data findings to deliver actionable insights that guide our brand's Consumer Engagement strategy. You will be a crucial part of our digital department and report directly to our Nordic Digital Commerce & Marketing Director.
**Your Key Responsibilities
Deliver best-in-class analytics to drive nimble and profitable campaigns:**
- Create and maintain ongoing scheduled reports based on shifting needs of stakeholders
- Monitor data integrity of Google Analytics, Online Business Intelligence, and other tools
- Update dashboards and reports to include new Google Analytics features as they launch
Provide data-informed storytelling and decision-making:
Assist Online Store Leads through ad-hoc analyses, answering questions related to tools and training, and providing other needed insights
Drive digital analytics and CRM roadmap to support brand equity and growth:
Support SoMe & Online Manager with performance marketing migration - including configuration of Google Analytics to include new marketing programs
- Partner with EMEA region during Tag Management Solution migration: Includes monitoring Google Analytics reporting and tags, as well as ensuring accuracy of other pixels and agency reports
Support EMEA region with email/customer management system migration - ensuring tags are set up for triggered programs, tracking for DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics in email links are set up properly
- Proficiency in Google Analytics Reporting and Implementation (tagging)
- Familiarity with other Google Suite Products: AdWords, Data Studio, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint - Detail and number-oriented - Experience with acquisition and retention marketing analysis: reporting on impressions, traffic, spend ROI, email performance
- Experience with digital marketing execution and tracking
- Experience with customer database analysis and marketing
Your Personality You have a strong passion for data-driven marketing and marketing intelligence. You are a test & learn champion, financially fluent, and have a disruptive mindset.
You are goal and performance driven, and you enjoy building relationships and thoughtfully manage your stakeholders. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you always think creatively and strive to innovate and optimize everything you touch.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Preferred start date is late October.
Please note that this is a maternity cover running until June/July 2019.
Title: Consumer Insights Manager
PubDate: 2018-09-11 14:17:34.0