The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager, CL/OR in Copenhagen, Denmark
/Do you know how to translate consumer insights into engaging and sales generating content,/ a/nd are you passionate about influencer marketing? Then you are the one we are looking for!/
As Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager for our Clinique & Origins team, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning and executing all aspects of consumer related media, such as national advertising, digital campaigns, CRM, PR, and social channels across Sweden, Norway and Denmark. You will work closely together with the other Consumer Engagement & PR Manager in the team.
In close collaboration with the other Consumer Engagement & PR Manager and the rest of the marketing team, the EMEA team, external agencies, and our Corporate Marketing department you will successfully execute digital campaigns and optimize consumer engagement activities for Clinique and Origins across the Nordics.
More specifically, you will:
- Plan, analyze and optimize digital campaigns (two per month)
- Manage our six Instagram and six Facebook accounts (publish content, and perform data analysis to optimize accordingly)
- Build an Influencer strategy, execute and follow up
- Analyze and build a plan based on Consumer Insights from tools, such as Social Bakers and Synthesio
- Work closely with various bureaus to create the best performing digital campaigns in each country
- Plan and execute on Consumer Events
Use consumer insights from EMEA, our Corporate Marketing team, and external digital agencies to analyze the consumer journey and identify local relevancy opportunities
- A relevant Master's degree within marketing, business or communication
- 3-5 years of experience with digital campaigns, SoMe and Influencer marketing
- An analytical mindset and experience in working with various tools, such as FB Manager and Google Analytics
- Outstanding communication, presenting and relationship-building skills
- Solid experience and track record within FMCG, fashion, or beauty industry
- Fluency in one Scandinavian language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish) and English
You are an enthusiastic and performance-driven person. You are confident juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a superb eye for detail. You have a strong personal interest for digital marketing, the influencer landscape, and digital trends. Preferably, you have experience from or a passion for the beauty/makeup industry.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. We will challenge you and you will challenge us - and hereby develop your personal skills and career. You will report directly to the Nordic Marketing Manager for Clinique and Origins.
Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Start date is in the beginning of July, 2018. Please note that this is a maternity cover.
Title: Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager, CL/OR
PubDate: 2018-05-21 19:33:30.0