The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager, Fragrance in Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passionate about influencer marketing and do you know how to translate consumer insights into engaging and sales generating content? Then you are the one we are looking for!
As Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager for our Fragrance grouping, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning and executing all aspects of consumer related media, such as national advertising, digital campaigns, CRM, PR, and social channels across Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
In close collaboration with your colleagues in the Nordic marketing team, the EMEA team, external agencies, and our Social and Online department you will successfully execute digital campaigns and optimize consumer engagement activities for all our fragrance brands across the Nordics.
More specifically, you will:
- Plan, analyze and optimize digital campaigns
- Build an Influencer strategy, execute and follow up
- Work closely with various bureaus to create the best performing digital campaigns in each country
- Use consumer insights from EMEA, our Corporate Marketing team, and external digital agencies to analyze the consumer journey and identify local relevancy opportunities
- Keep up-to-date on latest social/digital best practices and tips
- Increase the brand's visibility online
- Drive the 360° marketing plan into a social/digital marketing calendar
- Be in charge of social/digital marketing budget allocation, update and monitoring
- Post content (or programs posting); update posting sequence in an agile way, in coordination with the Marketing and Online teams
- Regularly share qualitative consumer feedback summaries with Marketing team
- Perform analysis on brand's social/digital media performance
- Build and enhance ongoing relationships with key Influencers: top bloggers, journalists and keep them informed about new product developments (press releases, sampling, presentations, send outs)
- Plan and execute PR & Influencer events
- Manage own Opex lines and identify opportunities
- A relevant Master's degree within marketing, business or communication
- 3-5 years of experience with digital campaigns, SoMe and Influencer marketing
- An analytical mindset and experience in working with various tools, such as FB Manager and Google Analytics
- Outstanding communication, presenting and relationship-building skills
- Solid experience and track record within FMCG, fashion, or beauty industry
- Fluency in one Scandinavian language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish) and English
You are an enthusiastic, ambitious and performance-driven person. You are confident juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a superb eye for detail. You have a strong personal interest for digital marketing, the influencer landscape, and digital trends. You are always willing to test and learn and challenging status quo.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. We will challenge you and you will challenge us - and hereby develop your personal skills and career. You will work with high profile brands, such as Jo Malone London and Tom Ford. You will report directly to the Nordic Brand Manager for Fragrance.
Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Please note that video screening will be part of this recruiting process.
Start date is August 1st, 2018.
Title: Nordic Consumer Engagement & PR Manager, Fragrance
PubDate: 2018-05-09 15:59:23.0