The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Training Manager, MAC in Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you a highly skilled makeup artist with an analytical mindset and leadership skills? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic environment? Would you like to work for MAC Cosmetics - the number one makeup brand in the world? Then we want you on our team!
The Training Manager is responsible for the Artist Training and Development department, supporting and growing the business through the highest level of service and make up artistry.
With your strong leadership skills, strategic and analytical mindset and creative approach you will be responsible for driving the training strategy
for MAC to reach the business goals. You will be in charge of the Nordic training strategy and build state-of-the-art training programs to support and develop the skills of our artists and ensure compliance with the overall brand strategy.
You will analyze the business and our competitors to build training that ensures MAC's position as a first-mover brand. You will also be responsible for building E-learning modules with yourself front and center.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Conduct training modules for internal employees including, but not limited to, Basic Training and Update
- Develop the e-learning strategy and execute on it (build e-learning modules from scratch)
- Deliver and support strong cooperation within the local MAC management team
- Identify, hire and develop Training Staff for markets, provide orientations and support growth
- Evaluate Job Performance of Training staff, provide feedback, lead, support and develop
- Alignment with Retail Operations and Marketing - Work with all departments to develop strategies to increase business
- Observe Training; providing guidance to all Training staff
- Work at store level to identify training needs and create strategies to drive the business
- Communicate Training needs, business opportunities and strategies to Brand Manager, Affiliate GMs and RMAT as required
- Manage Regional Training Budget
- Participate in professional training developmental programs such as TTT, Academy and conduct regional Strategy meetings quarterly
- Provide timely, written reports for EMEA outlining regional opportunities and successes
YOUR KEY QUALIFICATIONS*
We expect you to: *
- Have minimum 3 years experience with Artist Training and Development
- Be an empathetic and developing leader with at least 2 years of management experience
- Have experience with developing innovative solutions based on your analytical skills and business acumen
- Proven ability to provide guidance, instruction, product knowledge and training
- Able to manage a Nordic budget
- Proven exceptional ability in make-up application, customer service, public speaking and instructional training.
- Proficiency in the English language, written and spoken essential
- Computer skills: can use excel and has excellent skills in ppt/creating impactful presentations
- Flexibility-as extensive travel required
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. You will get great challenges and opportunities to develop your personal skills and career. You will become part of a passionate team and have six skilled MAC Trainers reporting into you. You will report to the Nordic Brand Manager in MAC.
Please send your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Start date is July 1st, 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Title: Nordic Training Manager, MAC
PubDate: 2018-04-04 14:47:26.0