The Estee Lauder Companies Planning Coordinator Benelux in Diegem, Belgium
Planning Coordinator Benelux
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments
The Retail Planning Coordinator is responsible for the optimal occupancy of counters within the Store Departments (Inno, Bijenkorf, Hudson's Bay). This for all brands of Estée Lauder Companies in the Benelux (with the exception of MAC).
- In collaboration with the Counter Managers, the Area Sales Managers and the Corporate Retail Manager, you are responsible for updating and doing the follow-up of monthly schedules for department Stores in Belgium and Holland.
- You are keeping track of all information related to planning, recoveries, overtime, days off and illnesses and report this information to HR.
- Planning of monthly schedules for outside help agencies.
o Follow-up and verification of bookings.
o Invoice verification and Budget Management.
- Resolving scheduling problems inherent to fixed and temporary staff in case of unplanned absence, illnesses, internal changes and last-minute problems.
- Tracking overlaps (related to planning costs and outside help desks) for all brands under your responsibility.
- Follow-up of the marketing calendar (in collaboration with the Brand Trade marketing manager) to ensure the occupation of the counters during holidays and promotions.
- Bachelor or Master in HR, Communication, Office management, etc.
- A first professional experience is an asset.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, with a good knowledge of French.
- Excellent organization skills and a very efficient working structure
- Flexible, motivated, assertive, adaptable, very communicative
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-BE-VBR-Diegem
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 187531