The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales Manager-Origins-(GALLERIA) in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Beauty Sales Manager-Origins-(GALLERIA)
Origins: Is all about finding new and different answers to age old problems, taking control of how you treat your body, and enhancing the way you look and feel, inside and out. Origins was introduced in 1990 , and is sold in over 110 Origins Stores, as well as major Department Stores.
Our Culture: Working at Origins puts you in touch with new and exciting people everyday - from your co-workers to your customers. It gives you the opportunity to learn new things from the latest Skin Care, Hair Care, Bath and Body and Color products and tips to selling techniques. No two days on the job will ever be quite the same. And it gives you a place to grow. Because you'll also be taking a career path with a promising future.
Candidate must have an energetic, motivating demeanor; be detail oriented with exceptional follow-through and possess superior communication skills.
• Work with the Store Manager and assist with managing the team on the sales floor to achieve sales productivity goals
• Coach, train, motivate and lead by example using Origins products, programs and techniques
• Manage time, establish priorities with Store Manager and delegate effectively
• Coordinate Special Events with the Store Manager
• Perform opening and closing procedures (i.e., opening cash counts, closing deposits, shift management, etc.) in accordance with Origins policies
• Ensure superior level of customer service is given at all times
• Communicate effectively to Store Manager and staff
• Present and reinforce a professional appearance and maintain Origins Dress Code
• Follow and implement all corporate visual standards and guidelines
• Assist Store Manager in the recruiting of high caliber staff
• Manage all functions using company policies and procedures
• Ensure inventory levels are accurate and appropriate
• Supervise the maintenance of stock replenishments to the floor
• Participate in physical inventory preparation and completion as required
• Present positive attitude toward company, product and staff
• Perform other duties as required
• Require High School diploma, prefer college education
• 3 - 5 years retail experience
• Cosmetic experience preferred
• 1 -2 years supervisory experience preferred
• Embrace the Origins corporate philosophy
• Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
• Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work 35-40 hours per week, flexible for evenings and weekends
Please follow the application link to create your online application.
Estee Lauder Companies Brand:
When asked for what prompted you to the site:
Select: JOB POSTING
When asked for referral name or job code:
Enter: MG 777
Continue with the application
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In these roles you would be employed by the Department Store not by Origins. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for these positions.
Job Ref: MG 777