The Estée Lauder Companies attracts the most outstanding people from diverse industries and nurtures their talents. Whether they work in one of our stores, on a production line, at our corporate headquarters in New York City or in one of our affiliates worldwide, our employees take pride in their contributions to our success.
The Estee Lauder Companies Database and Analytics Manager, Corporate Marketing, Hong Kong in Hong Kong SAR, China
Database and Analytics Manager, Corporate Marketing, Hong Kong
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
* 40% - Take the initiative in delivering analytics solutions to deliver Hong Kong’s Analytics roadmap, integrated as part of the affiliate’s business strategy with a particular focus on
-CRM Program analytics
-Supporting the delivery of the Advanced Analytics strategy and rollout.
-ad-hoc project requests
-Social and Digital campaign analysis
* 30% - Build strong relationships and co-ordinate with IT, as well as key internal stakeholders to design analytics solutions that brings together Consumer Analytics, Market Intelligence, Online and other related analytical data sets to addresses the current and future business needs
* 30% - Independently manage the engagement of existing and/or new vendor resource for the delivery for the focus areas above. Lead the budget management for these vendors. This will require decision making and problem solving to determine the resources and budget required to deliver said projects, with minimal guidance from the director.
* Play a leadership role in internal Self Service Analytics tools, which involves the management of an indirect external consultant and the delivery of basic training to business users, which will provide insights in ongoing improvement and adaptation of the CRM strategy at the affiliate and regional level.
* University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline
* 8-10 years of working in analytics roles, with experience in retail analytics.
* strong leadership and influencing skills, as well as project management processes to ensure accurate and timely delivery of analytical projects
* experience in complex working environments able to work through ambiguity, manage stakeholders and have delivered major analytics projects
* experience in leading analytics teams and growing/developing that team to meet business demand.
* Experience or in-depth understanding of the development in Data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik Sense etc.),
Report Automation, Using Advanced analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS, R etc.to develop analysis from Regression models, Clustering, and Specialist retail analytics (Marketing mix modeling, Price volume analysis, Known value item analysis) etc.
* fundamental understanding of the concepts in Modern Multi-touch, multi-channel marketing (CRM, Social, Digital Traditional, etc.), Big data and data warehousing, Campaign management / marketing automation, Promotion tracking and reporting (including control groups), Quantitative and Qualitative market research, Online marketing, e-commerce and web analytics, How to leverage Industry/Competitive data, Loyalty program design and measurement, Strong project management, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
Fluent written and spoken English skills & Cantonese/Mandarin
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-CN-Hong Kong, SAR of China
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Number: 190261