The Estée Lauder Companies attracts the most outstanding people from diverse industries and nurtures their talents. Whether they work in one of our stores, on a production line, at our corporate headquarters in New York City or in one of our affiliates worldwide, our employees take pride in their contributions to our success.
The Estee Lauder Companies Executive Director, Global Brand Supply Chain in Irvine, California
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
This position provides high touch, single point of accountability to drive and lead Global Brand and Supply Chain objectives, ensuring strategic alignment, innovation and operational excellence. The incumbent enables full transparency in supporting Global Brand strategies and ensures alignment with Supply Chain capabilities. The incumbent oversees the Global Product to Market strategies and project management activities for the Brand, and ensures Brand objectives for service, ROIC, and inventory are achieved on a global basis.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
· Represent the Supply Chain on the Global Brand teams and the Brands on the Global and Regional Supply Chain team. Lead cross Global and Regional functional coordination to drive effective decision making.
· Provide leadership to management within Production, Production & Inventory Management, Planning, Supply Chain, Quality and Customer Service - prioritize goals, provide guidance, and create cohesive working relationships company-wide.
· Lead long-term Demand and Supply alignment including New Product Estimates and Analysis, and alignment with Innovation Tool.
· SupportGlobal Brand SIOP to drive regional and global optimization of inventory and supply capabilities, and evaluate actions, risks and opportunities to ensure full transparency across Supply Chain, Regions and Brands.
· Manage the innovation pipeline by leading the execution of global and regional launch initiatives and ensure full integration between Brands and Global Supply Chain.
· Partner with Product Development and other key internal partners to determine delivery timelines for new product launches, develop action plans and ensure commitments are fulfilled to support rapid growth and maximize target market penetration.
· Monitor and sat abreast of the Brand's cost of goods objectives and drive supply cost and ROIC through the leadership of Value Analysis and Innovation Processes.All while staying competitive within the color cosmetic industry.
· In collaboration with Supply Chain, define new Supply Chain capabilities to support the Brand’s needs and implement strategies to improve efficiency and responsiveness and reduce complexity of Supply Chain for the Brand.
· Responsible for Supply Chain Management and Inventory Planning; Build the supply chain team with an analytical approach to purchasing decisions to maintain a high level of order fulfillment, while minimizing the TFC investment in inventory.
· Lead the sourcing process at TFC, focusing on vendor performance, competitive bidding and supplier identification.
· Ensure global communication and allocation plans for critical supply issues.
· Drive and implement strategies to achieve Brand's global inventory and SKU targets.
· Create and maintain an efficient organization structure, manage talent and role model strong leadership behaviors.
· Continue to support the execution ,operationalization, and act as change champion of NPL initiative
· Play key leadership role in driving regulatory requirements processes across various markets specifically China affiliate
· Oversee the successful implementation of quality programs across the organization, ensuring manufacturers are meeting quality requirements.
· Evolve and execute multi-year strategic operational plan, while cohesively driving this plan throughout the business.
· Develop plans to control budget spending, labor efficiency, customer service and order processing performance.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
Strong knowledge of brand strategies, consumer packaging and inventory requirements, applying a solid understanding of Supply Chain processes, reducing operating expenses and meeting KPI’s in a fast paced, high growth company.
Ability to drive business results on a global scale, applying a deep knowledge of regional relevance and market requirements
Ability to develop and manage resources by creating budgets, developing management control systems and monitoring operational spending
Deep knowledge of the consumer package industry and beauty competitive landscape, and distribution channel management
Understanding of regional/market regulatory requirements for the industry to ensure all end-to-end supply needs are compliant
Ability to build consensus and alignment between Demand Planning and Supply Chain requirements to ensure speed to market
Strong communications skills to clearly articulate Brand needs to Supply Chain, and Supply Chain needs/capabilities to Brands
Able to manage multiple and complex priorities across geographies, using an innovative approach to resolve issues
Solid financial acumen to understand drivers of profitability and set priorities to manage cost and optimize value
Recognized collaboration and teamwork skills and ability to build strong relationships across the Brand, Regional and Functional teams
Proven leadership skills to hire. develop and retain top talent within supply chain
Track record of improving lead times, quality and deliverables
Playing a strategic role with the executive team to provide operational strategies for continuous growth and process improvement methods
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Brand: Too Faced
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com