The Estee Lauder Companies Clinique Counter Manager- Nainamo BC in Nanaimo, British Columbia
Clinique Counter Manager- Nainamo BC
1. Executes counter business plan and expectations.
* Sets and manages total counter and individual Consultant goals.
* Achieves personal sales goals.
* Creates/executes action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment.
* Executes counter merchandising guidelines.
* Manages Consultant hygiene and image standards.
2. Recruits and screens potential Clinique Consultants.
* Recruits potential Clinique Consultants in conjunction with management.
* Conducts screening consultations.
* Orders Consultants' new hire packages.
3. Manages the orientation and development of Consultants.
* Leads orientation.
* Facilitates coaching between new Consultant and Counter/Market Education Manager.
* Monitors Consultant orientation process.
* Creates and executes development plan with Counter/Market Education Manager for each Consultant.
* Conducts team meetings for on-going communication.
* Uses effective management techniques to retain and motivate Consultants.
Please note in this role you would be employed by the Department Store not by Clinique. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for this position.
High Touch, No Limits-Careers at Clinique
Instead of “beauty muggings” we build relationships by listening and offering professional skin care and makeup Consultations. Clinique is looking for career-oriented individuals with a love for the cosmetics industry and who know how to provide custom fit service to their clients to work for retailers at the Clinique Counter.
Clinique was introduced in 1968 and is now sold in more than 139 countries. Clinique is the first ever dermatologist-created, prestige cosmetic brand. A leading skincare authority, all makeup and skin care products are Allergy Tested and 100% Fragrance Free. Clinique offers products for men and women of all ages, ethnicities, skin types and skin concerns.
It all began with a woman, a dream and four skincare products...the rest, as they say is history. Join the Estee Lauder Companies team today and become part of the dream.
If you enjoy working in a retail environment, have great sales and communication abilities, and want to learn the skills to provide first class sales and customer service then we have the opportunities for you.
You are self-motivated, results oriented and have the skills to build relationships with all levels of management as well as motivate and lead a team of individuals. You will apply your expertise to planning and executing all events and developing a strong sales team and achieving sales goals.
The ideal candidate has strong leadership skills, is self-reliant and has the ability to manage others for retention, sales and service. Management experience is a plus. Strong selling, planning and communication skills are necessary. High school graduate or equivalent with experience as a Clinique Consultant and/or counter management experience is preferred.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Americas-CA-BC-Nanaimo
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 190695
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.