The Estee Lauder Companies Senior Financial Analyst, Global Brand Finance Group in New York, New York
Senior Financial Analyst, Global Brand Finance Group
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
This position sits within the Global Brand Finance Group. The role will provide financial support to the Global Brand team in the areas of LAB Series Global Support for estimate and close, International Estimates, 3rd Party Royalties for Aramis & Designer Fragrances (ADF), Capital Management, as well as special projects.
- Track and maintain monthly Estimate and Projection files in CPM for all functional areas of the Lab Series brand (including International, NA, GSE, Corp Co, & ELII) during monthly estimates. Ensure the accuracy of the monthly reporting and work closely with all functional areas to compile R&O schedules and commentary utilized for monthly reporting packages to management.
- Manage the capital budget including generating Authorization Requests, monitoring spend against the budget, generating estimates, and collaborating on capital reporting to Corporate
- Partner on the compilation and review of Global Brand P&Ls on a quarterly basis for ADF brand
- Collaborate on monthly and quarterly third party royalty reporting (ADF Brands) and act on on-going licensor requests and audits
- Work closely with Global Brand Finance and Creative in tracking and monitoring spend versus plan, and managing the finance budget tool utilizing SAP SRM
- Maintain and track monthly estimates/commitments for creative and partner on the compilation of creative accruals during month end close
- Support the Global Brand Finance team on special projects as well as the annual budget, capital, and strategy presentations to Senior Management
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, and other related documents/schedules
The High-Touch Leadership Competencies provide the framework to build and grow the skills, knowledge, and behaviors in each employee to lead from every chair. Everyone is expected to lead in every position. All of the High-Touch Leadership Competencies are important to success. However, in each position there are three competencies that are imperative for job success.
-Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
-Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
-Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
-Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
Minimum Education level: Degree in Finance or Accounting
Minimum Years of Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting preferred.
Required Language Proficiency: English
Additional Job Specifications (e.g., physical demands, working conditions, equipment/machinery, specific skills, etc.):
Strong PC skills , SAP & CPM, and experience in Windows packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Budget and monthly estimate experience a plus
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
Well-organized and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Strong analytical skills required
Job: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 1815783