The Estee Lauder Companies Manager Global Digital Education, Tom Ford Beauty in New York
Manager Global Digital Education, Tom Ford Beauty
Brand: Tom Ford Beauty
Global Digital Education Manager is responsible for creating and collaborating
on a progressive digital-delivery strategy of eLearning and mobile instruction
by leveraging existing and new technologies to support our strategic business
initiatives and maximize Employee Development ROI. He/she will support the
development, optimization and launch of digital learning initiatives. He/she
will work directly with Global Education Director to analyze and document
training needs and to research, write, and develop content to elevate
engagement and productivity. This position will report directly to the Global
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including key business leaders, subject
matter experts and other learning staff to identify system redundancies,
increasing efficiencies in the digital product development process, and
launching new digital learning and communication initiatives.
- Determine training needs and appropriate technology platform, course design,
and instruction delivery options based on subject matter and target audience.
- Oversee global planning and rollout of apps and other digital education
- Utilize a variety of authoring software, development platforms, and multimedia
tools to develop eLearning, mobile, and instructor led courses in applicable
- Identify new innovations in digital education and provide recommendations and
optimizations of existing programs.
- Produce interactive eLearning course material (including course design
documents, course outlines, course descriptions, presentation slides, diagrams,
lab exercises, instructor guides, lab setup guides, job aids, and assessments
- Designs and deploys Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 evaluations to assess
training effectiveness; included capturing and monitoring trends in the LMS
- Establishes performance objectives, learning outcomes, and assessment tools
using established instructional theories and design principles.
- Attends project status meetings within the business that provides relevant and
applicable information to training programs.
- Ensures training programs and initiatives align with and supports business
- Work closely with regional education and marketing teams to ensure market
relevancy; confirming content and delivery methods align with market needs.
- Manage, coach and develop direct report (Global Education Coordinator) in
supporting the conceptualization, writing and development of digital learning
- Position requires 5 years of relevant learning and development related
Knowledge of Beauty Industry preferred.
Demonstrated experience in digital publishing, learning mobile/app, or
e-learning development, management, and reporting
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Office Suite (Word,
PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and Sharepoint, Website development (or other
Exceptional technology and project management skills.
Ability to adapt
in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
Job: Education / Training
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 192401