The Estee Lauder Companies Online Integration Manager in Shanghai, China
Online Integration Manager
- Responsible to develop effective annual digital marketing plan includes digital media, SEM, social and iWOM to enhance brand's equity and improve brand awareness among target consumer groups:
Articulate brand digital calendar and create integrated digital campaigns according to marketing calendar
Develop SNS strategy to improve brand iWOM online,
Support marketing calendar to promote new product launch
Enhance brand equity and engage with brand followers on brand owned social platform incl. official wechat and weibo.
Create digital content adopting global assets and guideline.
Amplify brand message, knowledge and engage consumers on SNS.
Leverage e-influencers incl. KOLs and aggregators to gain brand preference among targeted consumers and build iWOM reputation for the brand.
- Optimize digital media investment effectively through clear tracking and summary:
Develop media advertising strategy to achieve media objectives
Develop and manage budgets for projects, monitor costs, and provide status reports on a regular basis
Provide cross-analysis of the results of digital marketing programs, eg. advertising, search, and social and the performance of key business metrics.
- Work with internal team to optimize the brand image and encourage consumer interaction.
Closely work together with product, event, trade and CRM team to build 360 degree campaign to support market calendar realization
Cooperate with Ecommerce team to drive traffic to OR.com.cn and Tmall store.
- Effectively manage key agencies and media partners to build strong partnership and ensure good communication.
Set up regular meetings with key agencies and media partners to ensure smooth communication
Clear campaign brief and ontime feedback to agencies to ensure the final deliveries
Provide clear directions to agencies for improvement
- Develop deep understanding to key competitor digital strategy and programs.
University graduate with 5 years experience in Online Marketing related background. Strong knowledge in digital marketing, SEM, social and familiar with digital productions.
Excellent analytical skills, good time management, and attention to details
Strong project management skills
Good sense of responsibilities and dedications
Mature communication skills
Good people management skills
Fluent in English and Chinese
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-CN-Shanghai
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Number: 181422