The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator - Estee Lauder (ST.LOUIS) in St. Louis, Missouri
Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator - Estee Lauder (ST.LOUIS)
St. Louis ,MO
Looking for an inspiring leader who will be the driving force of the brand each day. Join a company where collaboration abounds and mentors support individuals to achieve their personal best. You will have the opportunity to coach, develop and ignite passion in the market to attain goals.
Estee Lauder Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator overseeing several locations in the St. Louis/Kansas City area.
Overview: The Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator is the in-store communication champion. They are the contact between the retail teams and store management, responsible for managing daily business activities, achieving maximized retail sales and achieving increased market share. The Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator’s prime focus is coaching & developing the sales teams to ensure that both quantitative and qualitative goals are achieved.
Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coaching & Developing sales teams
• Rotating locations daily, requiring some nights and many weekends
• Achieving sales targets for top doors
• Achieving retailer event sales goals (In Circle, etc)
• Achieving strategic goals for new door plans
• Effectively utilizing business tools
• Flawlessly executing events including planning, organizing, staffing and recapping the events, both in-store and on location
• Scouting for top talent. Recruiting, hiring, and training counter associates in partnership with AE, while reducing turnover
• Training, engaging and motivating sales staff to reflect the optimum brand service and selling standards at every point of distribution
• Developing product specialists to drive improved intersell sales results overall, including identifying and training high potential selling specialists (i.e., Top Personal Shoppers) outside of cosmetics and tracking the results of that outreach
• Communicating brand/product performance as well as competitive performance and activity
• Maintaining optimum, upscale brand image by monitoring product merchandising, staff presentation and counter cleanliness and organization
• Partnering with store management to maximize luxurious impression of brand in store (ex: negotiate space, events, review staffing )
• Responsible for the timing execution of all in store marketing programs
• Managing stock quantities for both retail and non-retail items
• Keeping counter staff well informed and supplied with the proper tools for them to manage their daily businesses
• Managing personal expenses and maintaining a budget for those expenses
• Maintaining excellent customer relations both internally and externally
• Reporting directly to the account executive/regional sales manager on daily business activities
• Position requires minimum 2-3 years of experience in cosmetic sales, education & administrative duties.
• Strong Make-up Artistry skills
• Must have own transportation or consistent access to a vehicle
• Past experience managing multiple locations.
• Strong computer skills in Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal communications skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
After clicking the application link, you will be prompted to complete a registration page. Please enter the following:
Estee Lauder Companies Brand
Select: ESTEE LAUDER
What prompted you to this site:
Select: JOB POSTING
Name or referral Code:
Enter: RT 999ms/ro
Continue with the registration and complete application.
The site supports; Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note in this role you would be employed by the Department Store not by Estee Lauder. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for this position.
Brand: Estee Lauder
Job Ref: RT 999ms/ro