The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator - Estee Lauder (TAMPA) in Tampa, Florida
Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator - Estee Lauder (TAMPA)
Estée Lauder Sales and Education Coordinator
• Drive retail sales thru effective training and sales support.
• Responsible for achievement of sales plan for each door/channel within territory.
• Responsible for initiating innovative ways to impact sales and drive retail results (to include outsourcing events).
• Educate, inspire and build relationships with retailer in-store teams. Lead by example to train Esteé Lauder artistry and selling techniques via in-store Trainings (Committed, Express Committed/Beauty Studio), Apply and Assist method, Master’s Class, Seminar’s, etc.
• Conduct store level brand business review meetings with management teams.
• Establish strong store relationships with Store Directors, GM’s, PMT’s, Color Leads, and Operational Teams.
• Partner with Account Executive to manage in-store business strategy, as well as Freelance Artistry Team & scheduling.
• Partner with Education Director for all seasonal education updates and advisements.
• Attend all mandatory Retailer Brand Training Summits.
• Conduct New Store Opening Trainings.
• Plan, manage, and participate in special in-store events.
• Work in store (sell) during key retailer events to assist in counter goal achievement.
• Partner with and communicate weekly with AE on overall business, strengths and opportunities.
• Partner with and communicate with AE regarding any staff or event execution concerns and scheduling needs.
• Demonstrate the highest level of leadership and professionalism, always upholding the Esteé Lauder mission statement and image, while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
• Minimum 2 years experience in makeup artistry, training and sales
• College degree preferred
• Experience with regional responsibility
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work the preferred schedule of this role which is Tuesday to Saturday with Sunday and Monday as the allotted days off. This may be subject to change for certain weeks based on business needs
• Must be willing to travel
• Must have reliable transportation. Must have a car and a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lead, motivate and teach
• Strong organizational & time management skills
• Excellence at building relationships and being a team player
• A proven track record of planning and executing events, achieving retail sales plans, and demonstrating outstanding customer service skills
After clicking the application link, you will be prompted to complete a registration page. Please enter the following:
Estee Lauder Companies Brand
Select: ESTEE LAUDER
What prompted you to this site:
Select: JOB POSTING
Name or referral Code:
Enter: MG 777 SY
Continue with the registration and complete application.
The site supports; Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
• manager experience required: 1 year
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note in this role you would be employed by the Department Store not by Estee Lauder. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for this position.
Brand: Estee Lauder
Job Ref: MG 777 SY