The Estee Lauder Companies Clinique Consultant - Queen St. - Toronto ON in Toronto, Ontario
Clinique Consultant - Queen St. - Toronto ON
* Assisting in meeting and or exceeding Clinique daily sales and standards through the Brand Consultation.
* Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
* Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
* Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care and makeup application.
* Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
* Helps in maintaining an efficient, pristine environment and personal Clinique/Brand image
* Works with Counter/Business Manager to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met: Practices hygiene standards and cleans counter and testers.
* Represents and maintains Clinique/Brand Consultant brand image at all times.
* Actively recruits potential clients where needed throughout the store.
* Must be comfortable in approaching clients, servicing clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
* Must have sales experience and a strong desire to give exceptional customer service.
* Must be committed and reliable and show this through previous work experience.
* Can work part-time hours ( Please note : hours vary on a weekly/monthly basis with no guarantee of hours and/or shifts)
* Must be adaptable and positive
* Must be able to travel to retailers within a 30 km radius of home
* Mandatory seasonal training seminar attendance.
* Weekly time management required. (Hours to be called in weekly)
* Must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, and maintain a professional appearance. ( Clinique image guidelines)
* Must have access to email/telephone
* Can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.).
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 194871
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.