The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Counter Manager- Bobbi Brown ( Holts) in Vancouver, British Columbia
Beauty Counter Manager- Bobbi Brown ( Holts)
Bobbi Brown Counter Manager
• Drive retail sales at the store level.
• Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
• Develop a Special Events calendar and implement, along with merchandising objectives, with in-store selling teams.
• Sell company programs to store management and receive support for execution of our company Sales and Marketing and Events calendars.
• Recruit, train, motivate, and develop team of make-up artists.
• Educate our selling teams.
• Formally review job performance for all employees annually.
• Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to make-up artists.
• Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train.
• Good communication skills.
• Good visual merchandising skills.
• Proven ability to recruit.
• Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
• Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
• Previous Cosmetic and/ or Retail Management experience preferred.
To apply follow link to complete on line interview.
Reference code 333
Job Ref: 105574