The Estee Lauder Companies Brand Manager Clinique m/f - Vienna, 38,5h/week in Vienna, Austria
Brand Manager Clinique m/f - Vienna, 38,5h/week
The Brand Manager holds primary accountability for achieving brands sales, marketing and P&L (including NOP) targets for the brands in Austria. He / She will work closely with the affiliate General Manager and Regional Brand VP to define strategy, set goals, drive the business, execute and implement plans.
- Full responsibility for performance of the brands in Austria according to the global objectives
and strategies incl. sales, investments and brand staff.
- Represents brand in a professional and positive manner when interacting with staff,
customers, business partners and representatives of advertising agencies and the press.
- Collaborates with Austrian General Manager and Regional Brand VP to identify opportunities
for streamlining operations, reducing costs, and implementing financial and management
technologies to enhance efficiency of brand operations.
- Analyses competitive activity and trends in markets, customers, products, prices, and
- Identifies opportunities and risks, provides feedback to General Manager and Regional Brand
VP, and develops recommendations and initiatives.
Defines product selection strategy, assortment, and pricing
Collaborates with Finance Manager, General Manager, and Regional Brand VP to set fiscal
plans and monitor budgets.
Oversees forecasts to ensure planning accuracy and appropriate inventory levels.
Provides leadership, guidance, and management to brands staff
Acts with integrity – honors commitments, takes responsibility for decisions, and behaves
Qualifications & Experience:
5-7 years of marketing and sales experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
Experience with retail development
Experience in P&L management
Must have a basic understanding of the country´s economic, social, cultural and business
- Strong digital and social media affinity
Competencies & Skills:
Strategic mind plus strong hands-on operational temperament
A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Strong analytical skills
Excellent organizational skills – ability to work on multiple projects
Fluently in German and English
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-AT-9-Vienna
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Number: 1714571