The Estée Lauder Companies attracts the most outstanding people from diverse industries and nurtures their talents. Whether they work in one of our stores, on a production line, at our corporate headquarters in New York City or in one of our affiliates worldwide, our employees take pride in their contributions to our success.
The Estee Lauder Companies Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager for Clinique & Origins in Denmark
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager for Clinique & Origins
Are you passionate about digital marketing and do you know how to translate consumer insights into engaging and sales generating content? Then you are the one we are looking for!
The Role As Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager for Clinique & Origins, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning and executing all aspects of consumer related media, such as national advertising, digital campaigns, and social channels in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Key Responsibilities In close collaboration with your colleagues in the Nordic marketing team, the EMEA team, external agencies, and our Corporate Marketing department you will successfully execute digital campaigns and optimize consumer engagement activities for Clinique and Origins across the Nordics. More specifically, you will:
- Plan, analyze and optimize digital campaigns
- Manage our six Instagram and six Facebook accounts (publish content, and perform data analysis to optimize accordingly)
- Make data-driven choices based on insights from tools, such as Social Bakers and Synthesio
- Work closely with various bureaus to create the best performing digital campaigns in each country
Use consumer insights from EMEA, our Corporate Marketing team, and external digital agencies to analyze the consumer journey and identify local relevancy opportunities Key Qualifications
A relevant Master's degree within Marketing, Business or Communication
- 3-5 years of experience with digital campaigns and SoMe
- An analytical mindset and experience in working with various tools, such as FB Manager and Google Analytics
- You are data-oriented and can translate data into marketing initiatives
- Strong communication, presenting and relationship-building skills
- Solid experience and track record within FMCG, fashion, or beauty industry
- Fluency in one Scandinavian language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish) and English
Your Profile You are an enthusiastic, creative and performance-driven person. You are confident juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a superb eye for detail. You have a strong personal interest for digital marketing, the influencer landscape, and digital trends. Preferably, you have experience from or a passion for the beauty/makeup industry.
Opportunity We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. We will challenge you and you will challenge us - and hereby develop your personal skills and career. You will report directly to the Nordic Marketing Manager for Clinique and Origins.
Next Step Preferred start date is April 1st. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note, that E-mail or video screening might be part of this recruiting process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Title: Nordic Consumer Engagement Manager for Clinique & Origins
PubDate: 11-02-2019 15:12:02