The Estée Lauder Companies attracts the most outstanding people from diverse industries and nurtures their talents. Whether they work in one of our stores, on a production line, at our corporate headquarters in New York City or in one of our affiliates worldwide, our employees take pride in their contributions to our success.
The Estee Lauder Companies Internship - Product Marketing Assistant Tom Ford & By Killian - EMEA (H/F) in France
Internship - Product Marketing Assistant Tom Ford & By Killian - EMEA (H/F)
Brand: Aramis and Designer Fragrances
REPORTING (on both brands Tom Ford and Kilian)
- Monthly Retail Sales tracker: consolidatesell out by affiliate.
- Quarterly Key launch Report: collect andelaborate results and pictures from affiliates.
PRODUCT MARKETING SUPPORT
- Product Line up update with new launchesand discontinuations.
- Supports Marketing Managers on retailpricing on new product launches in accordance with regional/global guidelinesand provide Cost of goods analysis.
- Regular update of Bulletin status tracker (consolidateall info about new launches).
- Provide products samples and ad hocshipment to the affiliates.
- Pull competitive insight and Monitor keycompetitor activations across all channels and identify best-in-class brandactivations.
- Oversee reports shared by regionalCorporate Consumer Insights team and select valuable insights to turn intoaction for the brand
CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Influencer tracking through Popular chips:ad hoc post event (Tom Ford), on going follow up (Kilian).
- Reach out to all departments to ensure 360marketing calendars are updated on a monthly base.
- Consolidate affiliates specific requestsin order to provide a region feedback to global.
Higher Education (Bac 5, from a Business school oruniversity)
Ideally at least 1 year work experience. Interest inthe cosmetics sector. Previous, relevant marketing experience.
Fluent in English (language of work). Ability to speakFrench is preferred but not required.
Excellent organizational, communication and computerskills (including Microsoft 365 Office programs)
Resourceful, proactive and enjoys working infast-paced environment
Able to handle a multitude of projects at one time andmeet deadlines
Organized, detail-oriented, curious, and independent
Ability to handle changing priorities and work wellunder pressure
Business and consumer-first mindset
Keen sense of analysis and synthesis
An excellent team player Please complete here
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-France
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1916414