The Estee Lauder Companies Total Rewards Senior Manager in Mexico
Total Rewards Senior Manager
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
The primary purpose of the role is to
act as the lead for all Total Rewards subjects (Compensation, Benefits, Global
Mobility, Equity, HRIS) in Latin America and for Travel Retail Worldwide. Works
closely with Regional VPs (Latam and TR respectively) and provide leadership
& guidance for local affiliate Rewards Managers & HRBPs
- Work closely with the respective HR VPs
for LATAM and TR WW in aligning Total Rewards strategy within the region/
global channel to the global policy.
- Act as the Total Rewards contact for
LATAM and Travel Retail WW
- Build a professional and meaningful Total
Rewards structure within the region while working closely with Regional/Global
and Affiliate HRBPs.
- Provide leadership for the 3 Rewards
Managers in the affiliates on all Total Rewards topics, and alignment with
- Creation & maintenance of Total
Rewards structure for new OneSource organization in Panama
- Create Rewards packages for Panama
employees and employees with Regional LATAM responsibility (could be based in
Brazil, Mexico, Panama or USA). Provide guidance for all other affiliates
- Onboarding and ongoing education for
HRBPs and certain employee populations in areas of Equity, Bonus, Global
Mobility, Job Evaluation, HRIS & Compensation
- HRIS maintenance & education for
areas of responsibility – HRCR and HR Connect
- Manage full year-end processes for
LATAM, from working with local teams & Regional management to build merit
budgets, to providing tools & education for Managers/HRBPs to implement
increases and collect PDP ratings
- Manage project to establish &
implement regional Retail Compensation principles for LATAM, following
structure set by global COE
- Build, participate, and network on all
aspects of salary survey data
- Global point of contact for Mercer
- Proactively identify Total Rewards
issues that are impeding the businesses ability to recruit talent.
- Participate in International and Global
Total Rewards meetings.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Global Mobility
on any cross border moves for LATAM & Travel Retail WW
- Liaise and work with the Global Benefits
teams, and advise on Benefits policies/benchmarking across the region
- Maintain established global grading
governance process regarding job evaluations, grade calibration across regions,
and systems implementations.
- Maintain established salary ranges
governance process regarding design, data refreshes and guidelines for use by
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition for
recruiting needs within the region and act as compensation approver in Taleo.
Minimum Education level:
Minimum Years of Experience:
% Travel Time:
University Degree (Honors)
Required Language Proficiency:
Licenses or Certifications:
Post Graduate Qualification
Additional Job Specifications (e.g., physical demands, workingconditions, equipment/machinery, specific skills, etc.):
Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel.
At least 4 or 5 years of experience in similar positions in
Compensation, Total Rewards, Market Surveys, mobility or benefits etc.
Ability to effectively navigate through complex, matrixed
organizations, developing global and regional relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills,
and the ability to build and maintain strong internal networks.
- Strong analytical, financial and problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Latin America-Mexico
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Number: 1820803