The Estee Lauder Companies Project Manager in Malaysia
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
Leads, contributes to and / or supports all project management initiatives in the areas of retail store construction in the Affiliate.
Involved in the build process from budgeting and design to doors opening.
Ensure projects are completed within agreed timelines.
Owns / optimizes project management process and systems to accurately measure current go-to-market execution and to chart continual improvement.
1) Support business and brands’ growth by leading on-time delivery of high quality, on budget executions.
2) Manage project requirements, budgeting, resource management and project scheduling.
3) Establish and lead project coordination meetings with members of Brands, Regional Design Centre, Indirect Procurement and vendors.
4) Work closely with Indirect Procurement on construction vendor selection and negotiation process
5) Oversee all aspects of construction - conduct inspections, troubleshoot, recommend rectifications and execute project kick-off and close-out.
6) Apply and leverage best-in-class Project Management (PM) Processes to manage on-time and on cost delivery of multiple simultaneous builds
7) Provide technical expertise in the implementation of design to achieve cost optimization.
8) Track, identify and analyze key drivers to outperform project management KPIs. Apply risk analysis, measure compliance to drive continual improvement.
9) Analyze project details and make recommendations to all stakeholders to overcome budget constraints (value engineering), apply agility in overcoming time constraints, and achieve quality results in an extremely time bound environment.
1) Degree in Construction Management, Graphic Design or equivalent.
2) 5 years’ experience in Project Management / Construction / Visual Merchandising (preferably in retail / beauty / high fashion industry).
3) Able to communicate effectively with all levels both verbally and through drawing
4) Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
5) Familiar with Macintosh platform and software applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CAD, Microsoft Office and 3-D program.
6) Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Malaysia
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Number: 186247