The Estee Lauder Companies Pro Make Up Artist, Estee Lauder, Travel Retail APAC in Singapore
Pro Make Up Artist, Estee Lauder, Travel Retail APAC
Brand: Estée Lauder - Brand
1) To promote the sales of Estée Lauder Makeup products by offering Brand’s own services
to consumers, and create a service-oriented counter at Travel Retail stores.
2) Maintain a high standard of Estée Lauder image at all times.
3) Provide customer service according to the standard of Estee Lauder so as to increase customer
loyalty to the brand.
4) Train and develop Beauty Advisors in terms of Estee Lauder's Makeup Philosophy and Skills.
1) Sales and Event support
Demonstrate and sell Estee Lauder products, and achieve Sales and other targets.
Maximize all opportunities and tools available to achieve targets set.
Run Counter event or Makeup Workshop strategized by the Area Sales Manager and thus
support High Profile Promotions.
Keep up-to-date information on personal business.
Coach Beauty Advisors on counter for Makeup newness and how to use the new Makeup tools provided during sales.
Provide feedback and sales report on Makeup by account to Commercial and Education team.
2) Training and Development
- Attend Makeup Artist Meeting/Travel Retail APAC Pro Makeup Artistry Workshop for Product/Skills
knowledge and Self-improvement and ensure that the knowledge is applied at counter level
- Coach all Beauty Advisors on Makeup application and Grooming according to Estee
Monitor Beauty Advisors’ grooming at the counter every day.
Serve as a role model to all Beauty Advisors at the counter as Makeup Sales
Ambassador, and coach them to improve on both Makeup knowledge and skills.
- Guide BAs how to cross-sell between Skincare and Makeup at the counter.
Assist Education Manager to conduct Makeup training in Beautiful Start Seminar, Seasonal Learning Lab, and Makeup Artistry Seminar.
Co-work with Education Manager to design makeup projects or courses to improve
the Makeup skills and/or services of Beauty Advisors.
- Record and follow up the Makeup level of Beauty Advisors and personalize their
3) Counter Administration
Undertake administrative tasks assigned by the Sales/Education/Counter Manager
Provide Makeup feedback on consumers' trends, counter needs and market opportunities.
4) Maintain of Counter Sanitation
Ensure merchandise and makeup bar are in line with Estee Lauder image or any other Estee Lauder theme as specified
Ensure makeup bar and all merchandising materials are clean.
Give customers efficient, personal, professional and polite services at all times. Ensure that customers are taught and demonstrated any product sold.
Offer iMatch services and Estee Lauder Makeup techniques to customers.
Undertake all assignments when necessary as directed.
- Maintain personal grooming at a high standard required by Estee Lauder, and make sure only Estee Lauder's products are used during working hours.
- Work with other team members and maintain an amiable working environment.
At least a Certificate in Makeup or equivalent
Well groomed and presentable
Good communication/makeup skills
Previous sales background is required
Hardworking and must enjoy doing makeovers.
Available to communicate in English/Mandarin (if required)
Able to teach and demonstrate Makeup artistry to groups of learners.
Job: Education / Training
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Singapore
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Number: 1816186